We at Whol-E want to wish our Hom-Es a Happy New Year! We hope that you had a year full of good times and good health. More importantly, we hope you spent your time doing meaningful things with meaningful people.
Reflection is a key part of progression. One of the special parts of welcoming the new year is remembering positive moments from the past 12 months. Here are some of our favorite Whol-E moments of 2013:
1. The Wheatsville south lamar grand opening party
2. Raising over $2,500 for our charity, A Glimmer of Hope
3. Playing water pong with Austinites at our Wheatsville demos
4. Spontaneously handing out bottles of Whol-E to customers in JuiceLand’s long line on Lake Austin Blvd
5. Crusin’ on the lake with our friends with a bottle of Whol-E in hand
We are fueled by the thought that our Home-Es are supporting a charitable product that truly benefits their health. Throughout 2013, we have done our best to acknowledge all of the friendships and relationships we have made along the way. We are very excited to touch the lives of those in Ethiopia who are in dire need of clean drinking water. As many of you may know, we have been working with an Austin based charity, A Glimmer of Hope, to bring clean drinking water to those in need. We raised just over $2,500 in our effort to build a well, but there is still much work to be done to make our campaign goal into a reality for these deserving people. Here’s the link to our campaign: http://www.aglimmerofhope.org/campaign/feel-good-do-good-whol-e-water
With that said, here are Whol-E Water’s goals for 2014:
1. Complete our fundraiser with a Glimmer of Hope and bring clean water where it’s scarce and needed
2. Continue to provide the good people of Austin with Whol-E Water
3. Partner with more Austin companies to bring Whol-E Water to special events
Because of the support form our local vendors, family and friends, we’ve been able to continue our mission of providing the good people of Austin, TX with a quality product. These vendors, family and friends, are just as much a part of the Whol-E team as the Whol-E founders themselves. Just know that we do all of this to better your lives and the lives of those who are less fortunate.
FEEL GOOD. DO GOOD.